Data Protection Statement
Data protection declaration according to art. 13 DS-GVO
1. Name and contact information of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processed by:
KMU LOFT Cleanwater GmbH
Telephone: +49(0) 7121 96 83 - 0
The company data protection officer can be reached at the above address, or via the email address: email@example.com.
2. Collection and storing of personal data and method and purpose of their collection
a) When visiting our website
When visiting our website – www.kmu-loft.de – the information used by the browser on your device is sent automatically to the server for our website. This information is stored temporarily in a “Logfile”. The following information is collected during the process without any intervention on your part, and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name und URL of the file retrieved,
- Website, from which access was obtained (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
The data described is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure trouble-free connection to the website,
- To ensure convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- For additional administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented as specified in Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 a GDPR, we will use your email address to send our newsletter to you on a regular basis. It is sufficient to provide an email address in order to receive the newsletter. The subscription can be cancelled at any time. The subscription can be cancelled using the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter or at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form.
If you have questions of any kind, we give you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. To do this, you must provide a valid email address and your family name and first name, so that we know who has made the inquiry and are able to respond to it. Further information may be provided voluntarily. The data processed for the purposes of establishing contact with you is collected in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 a GDPR on the basis of your freely granted consent. The personal data collected by us for use of the contact form is automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
3. Transferring of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below. We will only transfer your data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 a GDPR,
- Transfer is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there are no grounds for supposing that you have an overriding and legitimate interest in preventing the disclosure of your data to third parties,
- There is a legal obligation to transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 c GDPR, and
- This is legally permissible and required for the implementing of the contractual relationship with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 b GDPR.
5. Analytical tools:
a) Tracking tools:
The tracking measures used by us, which are listed below, are implemented on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR. The tracking measures we use are intended to ensure the needs-based design and ongoing optimisation of our website. We also use the tracking measures in order to collect statistical data on the use of our website and to evaluate the service we provide to you for optimisation purposes. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the above-mentioned regulation. The particular data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the respective tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purposes of needs-based design and ongoing optimisation of our websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). Cookies are used and pseudonymised user profiles are compiled during this process (see Item 4). The information produced by the cookie regarding your use of this website, such as
- Browser type/version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (site visited previously),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to analyse usage of the website, to compile reports regarding website activity and to provide additional services associated with use of the website and internet, for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of these websites. This information will also be transferred to third parties, where appropriate, where this is legally required or if third parties are processing this data by proxy. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that they cannot be attributed (IP masking).
You can prevent cookies from being installed by using the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that it will not be possible in this case to use all of the functions of this website fully. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data produced by the cookie in relation to your use of the website (incl. your IP address), and prevent its use by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on:
(https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to a browser add-on, especially where browsers on mobile devices are concerned, you can also prevent data from being collected by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent your data from being collected when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and to our website, and is created on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to reset the opt-out cookie again. Further information regarding data protection in the context of Google Analytics can be found in Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=de).
i) Google Adwords conversion tracking:
In order to collect statistical data on the use of our website and to optimise our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. During this process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see Item 4) on your computer, if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and cannot be used to identify individuals. If the user visits specific pages on the website belonging to the Adwords client and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the client recognise that the user has clicked on the advertisement and has been directed to that page. Each Adwords client receives another cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be traced back via Adwords clients’ websites. The information gathered with the help of conversion cookies is used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords clients find out the total number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and been directed to a site with a conversion-tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that could be used to identify individual users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can also reject the cookies setting required for this – for example, through the browser setting that deactivates the automatic setting of cookies in general. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked. Google’s data protection policy with regard to conversion tracking can be found here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
6. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right to demand:
- Information (in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR) regarding the personal data relating to you that has been processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to demand information regarding the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data has, or is being, disclosed, the scheduled storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of or objection to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of their data, if it has not been collected by us, and regarding the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, any significant information regarding their details;
- Rectification (in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR) of inaccuracies in, or the completion of, personal data relating to you that has been stored by us;
- Deletion (in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR) of the personal data relating to you that has been stored by us, unless processing is required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, on the grounds of public interest or for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- Restriction (in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR) of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, if you refuse their deletion and we no longer require the data, if you still require it for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims or if you have entered an objection in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR against the processing;
- Portability (in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR) of the personal data that you have provided us with, in a structured, established and machine-readable format, or transfer to another responsible person;
- Withdrawal (in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR) of consent that you have previously granted. This means that we will no longer be permitted to pursue the data processing that was based on that consent in the future
- To lodge a complaint (in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR) with a supervisory authority. To do this, you should ordinarily contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace, or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are grounds for this relating to your particular situation or if an objection is made to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specification of a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel or object, you simply need to send an email to: email@example.com
8. Data security
During a website visit, we use the widespread SSL process (Secure Sockets Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that can be supported by your browser in each case. This generally involves 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support
256-bit encryption, we will fall back on 128-bit v3 technology. You can identify whether an individual page on our web presence has been transferred in encrypted form if the key or padlock icon in the lower status bar of your browser is depicted as being closed. In addition, we employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in accordance with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness of and amendments to this Data Protection Statement
This Data Protection Statement is currently valid as of May 2018. As our website and the offers made through it develop, or due to changing legal or official regulations, it may become necessary to amend this Data Protection Statement.
10. Google Webfonts
This site uses “Webfonts” to present type. This is provided by Google
(http://www.google.com/webfonts/). For this purpose, when our site is retrieved, your browser loads the required Webfont into your browser cache. This is also required so that your browser is able to display an optically improved version of our text. If you browser does not support this function, a standard font from your computer is used for display purposes.
Further information about Google Webfonts can be found at
General information about the subject of data protection in relation to Google can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/de-DE/policies/privacy/